Software Technology Parks of India(STPI) was established and registered as an Autonomous Society under the Societies Registration Act 1860, under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India on 5th June 1991 with an objective to implement STP Scheme, set-up and manage infrastructure facilities including data com & incubation for startups and provide other services like technology assessment and professional training.
STPI Headquarters is located in New Delhi with 55 Centers including 9 Directorates spread across the Country functioning under the Leadership of Director General. STPI is constantly working with an objective to implement STP/EHTP scheme formulated by Govt. of India, set up and manage infrastructural facilities for promoting IT/ITES industry in India.
The objectives of the Software Technology Parks of India are:
- To promote the development and export of software and software services including Information Technology (IT) enabled services/ Bio- IT.
- To provide statutory and other promotional services to the exporters by implementing Software Technology Parks (STP)/ Electronics and Hardware Technology Parks (EHTP) Schemes and other such schemes which may be formulated and entrusted by the Government from time to time.
- To provide data communication services including value added services to IT / IT enabled Services (ITES) related industries.
- To promote micro, small and medium entrepreneurs by creating conducive environment for entrepreneurship in the field of IT/ITES.
We strive to make India an IT Superpower.
At Software Technology Parks of India., Hyderabad, we look forward to achieve Customer Satisfaction by providing Data Communication and Foreign Trade Policy related solutions as per customer’s & Govt’s specification in order to promote Indian software Industry towards global leadership.
We are committed to achieve customer satisfaction by timely delivery, by maximizing service up time factor in High speed data communication and by providing correct statutory services as per govt. of India policy and customer requirement.
As employees are the strength of the organization, we shall try to improve upon meeting customer’s requirement by active involvement of our employees through training.
Our mandate is to promote export of IT software and services in the region by providing:
- Single Window Clearance to Software Exporting Units.
- Fiscal benefits.
- Infrastructure support (Data Communications and Incubation).
- Interface between Govt. and Industry.